Friday, December 1, 2023

I'm Back!

 Welcome back to "In the Presence of God-A Scratch Off the Surface"!  I am also welcoming myself back while I feel more comfortable with the excitement (and unpredictability) of having a baby.  :). Sometimes writing is easier than going through the process of filming, editing, and publishing on the YouTube channel, 'A Catholic Presence.'  So here we go!

Advent is once again almost upon us, and we are beginning a new year in the Church.  I always liked new beginnings because it gives me a fresh "restart".  My car actually needed a new battery recently, and it gave me and my husband a chance to attend to it, giving it a new start in its life.  

Jesus is calling us to begin again, in preparing the way for Him in our hearts.  I hope that all of us are able to take the time to go to confession during this new season, and to "restart" our own lives with new, spiritual resolution.  Do not be afraid to go to Him- yes, run to Him!  

Know of my prayers for you this week and always.  Remember always live "In the Presence of God!"  And now to check on the baby!  

No comments:

Post a Comment