Monday, August 31, 2020

Word for the Week!

                 Welcome in, September 2020!  Let us see how this month turns out. 

                The Word for the Week is Patience. Like I have said before, I do not choose these words because I am a pro.  This one in particular is something that I have had to keep on relearning.  We live in a fast-paced world of getting things now, now, now!  From a positive perspective on this, there are plenty of opportunities to practice Patience. 

                How can we take on this virtue and let go of our high expectations and demands?  Will our priorities change if we know how to cope, in this art of waiting a little longer? 

                Lord Jesus, thank You for the given times for practicing Patience.  Let me not only see these golden opportunities to practice it, but to also help me know how to endure it with a smile.

                Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment