Thursday, November 3, 2016

Apparently November is a good month to be storywriting, because that is what a certain website challenges many of us with.  (nanowrimo.com)  50,000 words is not easy, but I was able to accomplish just this while I was sick last year.  It gave me a goal to work towards.  I’m telling you, the last 10,000 words were not easy.
It’s November 3 and I have only written 400 words so far.  I’m behind!  But I like the challenge.  I don’t see 50,000 to be a realistic goal while I’m busy with school, youth group, and more important writing deadlines; otbut I like the idea of actually completing a story.  I feel all set with my peanuts and m&m’s from Halloween sales at the desk beside me! 

It’s always good to set goals.  They motivate us and encourage us to become better.  Even if, like me, the last segment is the hardest, it gives us that final push to end well.  Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment