Monday, July 2, 2018

Facing Fear Head-On
I am not the greatest at following directions to places; especially in unfamiliar surroundings.  I had to walk about 1.2 miles by myself today while living away from home.  I have been going for ten minute walks lately, but I would just walk straight one way, then turn around and come straight back to the house.  But now I was putting all my trust in Google Maps to get me to the store.
It's in situations like this that I have learned to face my anxiety that 1/2 the struggle is removed.  Yes, I still struggle because of my learning difficulty, but I don't have to be afraid.  If we give in to our fear and avoid all the time, how will we become our trust selves?  Not all anxieties are that easy to overcome, but practice makes perfect.
God be Praised!  Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment