Friday, December 25, 2020

Grateful For Jesus

 Merry Christmas to All!

    It is my hope that all of you were able to attend Mass (whether in person or virtually) for this celebratory solemnity!  I also hope that this completed Advent Season has prepared your hearts for Love Incarnate!  You are all in my thoughts and prayers, as always.

    I'm not big on presents, but I thought I might share with you one, that I received.  It is a formatted, gratitude journal!  In spite of the restrictions and lockdowns because of Covid, etc. there is so much to be grateful for.  I'm sure you can name people and things that help keep you going.  But, more importantly, I invite you to reflect on your level of gratitude for Christ's birth.  It happened so many years ago, and yet it is still worth praising God for!  

    This Christmas Season, I invite you to look past the holiday food and presents, and visit Jesus in your nativity scene.  He has neither of these things (well, until the Wise Men came on Epiphany).  Look past the holiday decorations, and see Jesus for Jesus.  

    The Son of God, our Redeemer, comes into the world, to be a tangible Truth, because of His great love for us.  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment