Sunday, September 18, 2016

New Beginnings at Youth Group
At the beginning of my religious life, my novice mistress often spoke of “new beginnings.”  And so we are doing as we begin a new school year at youth group.  Leaders come to know students by conversation, students come to know God by word and example.  As a leader myself, it is also I who am coming to know God through what I teach.
            I appreciate the preparation for each Sunday Youth Group.  It reinforces my prayer life and reminds me of what I believe, so as to testify to this faith with my own personal enthusiasm.

            The youth have been my greatest priority when it comes to intercessory prayer, which is an intention to present before God.  That you, oh young people, may open your hearts to God Who is Love.  To have a relationship with Him and His Blessed Mother.  And by grace, to bring that love to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment