Monday, September 26, 2016

New beginnings can either be exciting or scary.  I’ve got to admit, I was nervous when I went back to school this year.  But it was thrilling when I had entered the monastery a few years before that.
            
Change is good; we just have to be ready for it.  Preparation is key to doing well, be it a test or time of transition.  Personally, I find it intimidating.  But, as I get ready for my next class, I am more prepared for what to expect.  Experience always helps.  But you have to begin somewhere, at some time.

Having an open mind and being full of optimism are good qualities to have when it comes to new beginnings.  It helps us to accept whatever comes our way and any new information to be received. 


 Learning new things is good for the mind, and it heightens our experience and increases our wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment