Friday, October 28, 2016

Making Choices
My class and I at school were recently awarded with our Business Fast Track Program certificates.  Whew!  Some of us have continued on with other classes while everyone else has gone forth to their job searching.  While waiting for the perfect job to come along, I have continued on with other classes and volunteering at my school.

There are many choices we make in life, and we need to be unafraid of the positive or negative consequences.  For example, I had to leave behind St. Vincent de Paul Center in order to focus on a future career.  I still see my friends at church and they are happy for me.  I’ve embraced helping at youth group, and a new set of friends have cheered me on when I have had to defend the faith we so love. 


Having support helps, but it is also about having a goal and going after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment