Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sunday

Today, Jesus praises the Father for revealing Himself to the childlike.  
The childlike.  
It brought me to thinking of how it does not matter so much what we do, but the heart that makes the difference.  St. Paul has spoken to the Corinthians of having gifts and all knowledge, but without love, is nothing. 

I sometimes wonder what I can bring to the world to make a difference.  When I feel incapable due to health issues, I have to remind myself that it is the heart that matters.  Am I praying?  Do I offer it up for special intentions?  Am I “busy” loving God?  Do I have a relationship with Him?  Do I stand by Our Lady in her fidelity whether it be at the nativity, during Our Lord’s public ministry, and even at the foot of the cross?

No comments:

Post a Comment