Saturday, February 10, 2018

Wonder and Awe

Sorry it’s been so long!  I’ve had a lot of health needs to attend to.  I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes, though it lands on a Sunday this year.  It snuck up on me.  It seems like we were just celebrating Christmas, and now we are preparing for Lent!  God likes to keep us on our toes. 

Even while we are still in Ordinary Time, let us remember to observe it extraordinarily well!  There is always a Mystery or a gospel scene we can be meditating on.  What will come to light?  I like praying with the daily readings, and go to daily Mass when I can.  It brings a sense of wonder and awe to my day. 

Having daily devotionals can add flavor to our day too.  Having that fervor brings more meaning to our day.


Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment